Monday, August 23, 2010

never buy slide mobile phone

Finally my nokia 6500 slide had recovered from "coma"  @.@


many knows that my mobile phone had spoilt because of the ribbon, it takes more than a month to get repaired, and guess what, it's  repair by me, not by other people !! OMG!!i can repair mobile phone.
Well actually i'm thinking to taking it to the service center at first, But i heard that it will cost me around RM120 to change the flexi cable, so i decide to try repair it myself & i really save alot of money by repair it myself.
you see the picture then you'll know what i mean when i'm saying "never buy a slide mobile phone", the flex cable been "cut" by the slider of the phone, it take approximate RM50 to repair the phone without labour charge.my previous mobile phone -nokia 6230 which i had own for about 3 years NEVER get spoilt BeFORE!
will never buy a slide mobile phone again no matter what brand .

No comments:

Post a Comment